We are currently taking 2021 student applications here
- MAKE AN APPLICATION
- Have a look through the information on the website.
- Complete the online application form – there is no cost involved in applying
- If your application is successful you will then be invited to attend a tour & interview.
- INTERVIEW AND TOUR FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
- You and, if possible, your parents will be invited to tour the Residence. You will then be interviewed by the Manager.
- Finishing off Year 12, deciding which course to study, and preparing to leave home is stressful enough. We understand that taking away the uncertainty of where you will be living can be a huge relief. As such, we try to make early offers where possible.
- Early offers can be made at any time throughout the year. However, because we aim to have a balanced student body, we will usually wait until we have a number of applicants before we make the first round of offers. This could potentially happen in the first half of the year.
- ACCEPTING YOUR OFFER
- After receiving your offer from us, we ask you to indicate whether or not you plan to accept the offer.
- On receiving your university offer you are required to email or call us to formally accept or reject your place.
- Upon acceptance of your place you will receive a welcome letter and are required to pay a deposit.
- LATE OFFERS
- If you have been placed on the waiting list, there is a small chance you may be offered a place as late as early February.
- We encourage you to seek other alternatives, if you have not received an offer by August 31st
The fees for the residence consist of accommodation, food, utilities a one-off capital levy and a refundable bond,. The fees are based on a 19-week semester.
Students make a financial commitment per semester however we have an expectation that students stay for the year. Please see our 2020 Fees Policy for more information.
The 2020 fees-
ANNUAL SEMESTER UPFRONT $12,717 (includes 4% discount) $6358.50 (includes 4% discount) FORTNIGHTLY $13,247 $6623.50
There will be an increase to the 2021 fees (details published by mid- year 2020).